Cost Of Living Bogota | Life In Bogota
Cost of living in Bogota, Colombia. How much do you have to expect to spend in Bogota?
Sam will talk about the most important expenses you will have as a couple living in Bogota, Colombia.
All the numbers are based on research and our partners in Bogota. We always try to display the numbers as accurate as possible. But don’t forget, that everyone has different desires when it comes to cost of living. Use those numbers to orientate you about the prices in Bogota but don’t expect it to be the ultimate price you have to pay when you’re living in Bogota.
He will talk about the following topics:
- Accommodation How much does rent cost in Bogota? Since we are not big fans of buying a house we will only display the average price for renting an apartment.
- Utilities: Includes, water, gas, electricity, internet, and Tv.
- Food: Food is not the same as groceries. Those are the breakfast, lunches, snacks, and dinners you have outside.
- Groceries: The things you need at home. I think it’s pretty clear what groceries are.
- Medical: In case something happens to you, you want to make sure to have enough money to pay for it. Medical is usually something you don’t have to count with every month, but still need to think about.
- Transport: Usually, you won’t have a car from the beginning. Those prices are for the Expats that use, Uber, Taxi and other public transports.
- Cell Phone: We only use a Prepaid card, This way you can pretty much control how much you want to spend on it.
- Insurance We will display the local prices for insurance here. Don’t forget, that insurances are different, depending on your health conditions you might already have and your age in general.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any Expat questions you might have. No matter if you’ve got questions about Medellin, Bogota, Santa Marta or Colombia in general. We would love to support you on your journey.
The post Cost Of Living In Bogota appeared first on How To Expat.